Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's too late to apologize.

I haven't updated in a very long time. I figured I left this blog along with Worcester... but I decided I enjoy the idea of this.


So here are some updates in my life since;

I ended working at the engineering company as an intern, and moved back to New York, into an apartment with my three best friends.
I happened upon a hosting job at a famous restaurant in TriBeCa.
I gained an entire new family and home from my fantastic co-workers.
The restaurant got a new manager from outside the company, and as it stands, the majority of former workers - and all my former mangager, whom I love - have left. I feel I have no choice but to leave, as well... it's not the same anymore.
I'm questioning my current major; marketing with a specialization in advertising. I no longer know what I want to do with my life. I feel like I have no direction.
I got scouted by a casting dirctor for a fairly famous photographer in New York as a model, but I unfortunately didn't get hired for the actual job. It would have been fun though, right?


I've decided to see where I stand with my job after Thanksgiving break, and will plan accordingly. I feel a job hunt, and resume update may be in order.

2 comments:

moonrat said...

oh nooooo. you didn't tell me about that.

Space Alien said...

Wow, that was an incredibly quick response...

Yeah, we'll talk about it tomorrow on the train home. It's really kind of a depressing situation for me. :(