Thursday, July 5, 2007

I now see the comedy in 'The Office'

Apparently, I am the company whore.

The person I am working for has pimped me out to 2 other departments and I keep recieving busywork projects from at least 10 different people. My dad has been walking around telling people I don't have enough work, so I honestly think that they MAKE work to "keep my busy." Of course I have to do it, but I have a laundry list that is very long.

Please people, I have enough work! Use the interns in your own department.


On another note, I ordered my iPod. It should be coming in the mail soon and I am extremely happy about it. It is sleek and black and 30GB [7500 songs]. There is no reason I need that much space, but that was the lowest it came in unless I got a nano, which only comes with 4-8GB. Not enough.
I will be counting the days. :)

7 comments:

moonrat said...

heehee. first not enough work, now too much work.

yeah. The Office actually becomes less funny to me the older i get and the more i realize that nothing that happens on that show is actually implausible or, even, out of the ordinary.

Space Alien said...

Poor pookie. Poor poor pookie.

I have officially decided that I no longer want to work in an office. I want to live a free life, traveling and taking pictures, and vacationing at my permanent home in the Carribean.

Now let's figure out how.

Space Alien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moonrat said...

i need sushiiiiiiiii

and i have no friends to eat it with meeeeee

where are youuuuuuuuuu

Space Alien said...

I here. You away. Me no happy. Sushi no happy.
Life suck. Come home.

moonrat said...

I CAME HOME AND YOU DIDNT EVEN PLAY WITH ME!!!!!!!!

moonrat said...

NEW POST!! NEW POST!! NEW POST!! NEW POST!!