Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Post, because you made me.

I just found out fantastic news!
The most beautiful boy in the world [not exaggerating] - who transferred to a Florida school - just transferred back. :) I am not creeper-status, he updated his Facebook.
On the last day of finals [a class that we happened to have together], I wanted to tell him that he was the most beautiful boy I've ever met, but I finished too early and left.
Is it wrong to just love someone for their face? haha Not actually love them. You know.

On a completely unrelated note, I am going to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tonight. My friends and I are getting our favorite candy [Laffy Taffy] and dressing up in fancy clothes to celebrate and show how important it is to us.
Some call it dorky... I call it excellent.

Also, we have four parts go for the apartment. I am, surprising, the last to get my papers in and then we will sign the lease and move in on August 20th. I stop working on the 11th, though, and I would love to get to New York even earlier. Hint, hint, sister.

5 comments:

moonrat said...

AWESOME. you could be here for my birthday. we could, like, have a party or something.

moonrat said...

AND remember i totally dressed up for harry potter, too. i wore a teeny-tiny cocktail dress, my shiny black kitten heels, pearl earrings, and my new jade/gold bracelet and chanel diamond-blinged sunglasses.

moonrat said...

oh, btw, harry's become a total pimp.

moonrat said...

miss kitty, time for another post!

Space Alien said...

You want me to post every day? I have nothing to say. haha

You dressed up, too? That sounds very very cute.
He has become a pimp, though. Bow chicka bow.