Monday, February 18, 2008

Riding that train...

It's halfway through February, and I haven't updated... well, you know.

More things have changed in my life than I know what to even focus on.
But moral of the story, I kind of feel like things have changed - and will continue to change - in really drastic ways over the next few months.

I still have my same job, but the crazy manager [who obviously didn't last] is gone for good. In fact, it's actually kind of funny how it happened. And some of the old people came back, and I'm trying to keep in contact with the ones that didn't. Also, I feel like I'm made some really important bonds of friendship with a lot of them, though the majority of workers there are between three and thirteen years older than I am. And while that sounds sketchy, it's not at all.

I decided on a new major that is what my mom calls "a waste," as well as two fairly useful minors. But as long as I actually want to go to and enjoy my classes, I think it's actually a better choice in the long run.
Also, I decided to do spring semester abroad next year in Ireland. I've always complained about the students who only go for a semester, but I feel like I'm giving up too much by not being in New York for an entire year. Boo.

So that's life, and now it's time for Korean food in K-Town.

1 comment:

moonrat said...

lucky i read this before i met you for lunch, hmm? now i can give you a hard time about ireland ;)