Monday, June 25, 2007

You both kicked off your shoes...

Why does everyone assign the blame to other people in the business world? Even if sometimes it's obvious that it was no one's fault.
Also, why are other people blamed when I have a question about how to do something, since I am still fairly new and have not been introduced to everything? It's just a question, I wasn't finding someone else's fault.
I don't like how everyone is so quick to jump on the "It wasn't me!" bandwagon. Geez, if people didn't blame everyone else then it wouldn't be an issue. Most of the time, the reason something can't be found, etc, is because one of the many other large companies we deal with has not sent necessary files or is late with an email. If anything, they should be blamed, not someone internally who is chastised for "not getting on their ass."
It's just so ridiculous.


In other news, due to lack of interesting things, I translated the chorus of Fircracker by Ryan Adams into Japanese with my limited skills:

[Original English]
Well, everybody wants to go forever
I just want to burn out hard and bright
I just want to be your firecracker
And maybe be your baby tonight

[My Japanese]
Oyamaa, minna-san wa eien ni ikitai
Watashi wa muzukashi to higari wo shitai
Watashi wa anata no huaiyakuraka wo aritai
Soshite konya anata no agachan wo aritai

[Translated English]
Well, everyone want to go forever
I want to do it difficult and light
I want to be your firecracker
And want to be your baby tonight

hahaha Not quite the same, eh? Some [or a lot] of it is wrong, but I tried. If you want to fix it, fluent Japanese speakers, feel free!
Next step: the whole song!

3 comments:

moonrat said...

you're AWESOME

Space Alien said...

hahaha Maybe later you could help me translate the whole song... for real?

moonrat said...

im still mad at you!! you thought i would show dad your facebook pictures!! such a low opinion!!